Warner Bros. Backs MIPFormats For MIPTV 2012
Studio will commit up to $33,000 to develop winning format from pitches submitted at next year’s international confab.
CANNES - Warner Bros. International Television Production will be the exclusive sponsor of MIPFormats 2012 Fresh Talent Pitch, the non-scripted pitch competition held just ahead of international TV confab MIPTV (April 1-4). The competition is open to companies of all sizes to pitch new non-scripted television entertainment formats.
WBITVP will spend up to €25,000 ($33,000) to develop next year’s Fresh Talent winner into a television show, setting up the project with one it its stable of production companies.
The 2012 Fresh Talent Pitch will be held just ahead of MIPTV on March 30-31.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR