Warner Bros. Backs MIPFormats For MIPTV 2012
Studio will commit up to $33,000 to develop winning format from pitches submitted at next year’s international confab.
CANNES - Warner Bros. International Television Production will be the exclusive sponsor of MIPFormats 2012 Fresh Talent Pitch, the non-scripted pitch competition held just ahead of international TV confab MIPTV (April 1-4). The competition is open to companies of all sizes to pitch new non-scripted television entertainment formats.
WBITVP will spend up to €25,000 ($33,000) to develop next year’s Fresh Talent winner into a television show, setting up the project with one it its stable of production companies.
The 2012 Fresh Talent Pitch will be held just ahead of MIPTV on March 30-31.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofía Vergara Reveals Who She Dresses Up For (VIDEO)
- Before The Beat Drops: Heavy English's 'Black Dog' Brings Back Gritty, Bluesy Rock 'N' Roll
- Watch The First Promo For Fox's Controversial New Reality Dating Show 'I Wanna Marry Harry'
- Chelsea Handler Breaks Silence On That Infamous Instagram Photo And Why Network TV Isn't For Her
- Did You Catch the Coen Brothers Easter Egg in Fargo?
- Julie Klausner Talks to Billy Eichner About Billy on the Street, Mayim Bialik, and Getting Fuse to Agree to ‘Ask a Squirter’
- Watch Nick Kroll, Paul Scheer, and NBA Stars Live-Read Space Jam
- Four Scandal Actors Pick Their Characters’ Favorite Monologues