Warner Bros., BT Vision team for VOD service
WarnerFilms branded subscription-based service
LONDON -- Warner Bros. has picked BT Vision to be the first U.K. partner on WarnerFilms, its new Warner-branded subscription-based VOD service for recent and library theatrical titles.
The service, which will cost customers around £4.99 ($7.60) per month on top of their existing access fee, will offer movies including "GoodFellas," "Zodiac" and "Training Day" and sit alongside BT Vision's blockbuster boxoffice service for more recent titles.
WarnerFilms will offer access to 28 movies a week with seven new pictures added per week. BT Vision has struggled to achieve subscribers for its digital television package in recent years, but has recently begun a fightback which includes plans to launch lower-cost access to Premier League soccer and HD content, in bid to woo new viewers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR