Warners' Jeff Robinov To Be Honored at 38th Dinner of Champions
The annual event, benefiting the National MS Society of Southern California, is set for Sept. 24 at the Century Plaza Hotel.
Warner Bros. Pictures Group president Jeff Robinov will be honored at the 38th annual Dinner of Champions, benefiting the National MS Society in Southern California. The dinner will take place Sept. 24 at the Century Plaza Hotel in Los Angeles.
The event, chaired by Tom Sherak, president of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, has raised $43 million over the past 19 years for the National MS Society’s programs and services to improve the quality of life for people living with MS as well as for research for better treatments and a cure.
“It has always been a priority at Warner Bros. to give back and support the communities in which we live. Since 1994 we have proudly supported the Dinner of Champions in their ongoing efforts to raise funds to fight MS,” Robinov said.
Previous honorees include Howard Stringer, Peter Chernin, Joe Roth, Amy Pascal, Jim Gianopulos, Bob and Harvey Weinstein, Tom Rothman, Michael Lynton, Rob Moore, Rob Friedman, Adam Fogelson, and, most recently, Gregg Dunn.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR