Warner Bros., MGM Partner on YA Pic 'If I Stay,' Set 2014 Release
The thriller stars Chloe Grace Moretz, Mireille Enos and Jamie Blackley.
Warner Bros. and MGM are teaming on the YA adaptation If I Stay and have set an Aug. 22 release.
The thriller, originally at Summit Entertainment, stars Chloe Grace Moretz as a 17-year-old girl who has an out-of-body experience after falling into a coma.
Mireille Enos and Jamie Blackley also star, with R.J. Cutler directing.
If I Stay, produced by DiNovi Pictures, is based on Gayle Forman's popular 2009 novel.
Warners is distributing the film on behalf of MGM.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR