Warner Bros., MGM Partner on YA Pic 'If I Stay,' Set 2014 Release
The thriller stars Chloe Grace Moretz, Mireille Enos and Jamie Blackley.
Warner Bros. and MGM are teaming on the YA adaptation If I Stay and have set an Aug. 22 release.
The thriller, originally at Summit Entertainment, stars Chloe Grace Moretz as a 17-year-old girl who has an out-of-body experience after falling into a coma.
Mireille Enos and Jamie Blackley also star, with R.J. Cutler directing.
If I Stay, produced by DiNovi Pictures, is based on Gayle Forman's popular 2009 novel.
Warners is distributing the film on behalf of MGM.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofia Vergara Flaunts Amazing Bikini Body & Rock Hard Abs for 'Women's Health'! (Exclusive Pic)
- January Jones & Christina Hendricks: Ladies of 'Mad Men' Help Launch Jimmy Choo's CHOO.08
- Jenny McCarthy & Donnie Wahlberg Engaged, Announce News on 'The View' - See Her Engagement Ring Here!
- Tori Spelling Speaks for First Time About Unfaithful Husband Dean McDermott