Warner Bros. to Premiere 'Social Series' on Facebook
"Aim High," which launches Oct. 18, will be personalized to each viewer.
Warner Bros. Digital Distribution is premiering "social series" Aim High, Oct. 18 on Facebook.
According to the studio, consumers can become part of the show by adding their profile information, including photos, text and friends. Then by choosing to watch action comedy Aim High in a personalized viewing mode through the show’s Facebook page, viewers will be able to see themselves or their friends integrated into select scenes. This might mean, for instance, that viewers see their photo appearing on a poster.
This application also allows viewers to share comments, scenes and Tweets.
"Facebook is an increasingly influential destination for discovering and acquiring movie and television content," said Thomas Gewecke, president of Warner Bros. Digital Distribution, in a released statement. "This effort takes video distribution to a whole new level by making the actual viewing experience personal and social in a truly innovative and entertaining way."
Aim High is a Warner Premiere and Dolphin Entertainment series starring Jackson Rathbone (Twilight), Aimee Teegarden (Friday Night Lights) and Greg Germann (Ally McBeal). McG (Charlie’s Angels) produced.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR