Warner Bros. Pulls Clint Eastwood’s Tsunami Movie 'Hereafter' From Japan
5:16 AM PDT 3/14/2011 by Georg Szalai
An official says that certain scenes in the film are “not appropriate” following the earthquake and tsunami that hit the country a few days ago.
NEW YORK – Clint Eastwood's tsunami movie Hereafter is ending its theatrical run in Japan earlier than expected following the earthquake and tsunami that hit the country at the end of last week, the Associated Press reported.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile