Warner Bros. Records Partners With Rapper Rick Ross' Maybach Music Group
11:45 AM PST 2/22/2011 by THR staff
"We were drawn to his hustle," says WBR co-president and CEO Todd Moscowitz of the enterprising rapper.
Burbank-based Warner Bros. Records has entered into a partnership with Rick Ross' Maybach Music Group, it was announced on Feb. 22. Artists on the Maybach roster include rappers Wale, Triple-C, and Meek Mill.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile