Warner Bros. Sets Release Date For the Wachowskis' 'Jupiter Ascending'
The studio also moves "Grudge Match," starring Robert De Niro and Sylvester Stallone, from this November to next January.
Firming up its 2014 release schedule, Warner Bros. has set Jupiter Ascending, the new film from Andy and Lana Wachowski that stars Channing Tatum and Mila Kunis, for a July opening and has shifted Grudge Match, in which Robert De Niro and Sylvester Stallone play boxing rivals, from November of this year into January of next year.
The sci-fi Jupiter is now set for July 25, 2014. On that date, it will face off against Paramount’s Hercules, directed by Brett Ratner.
Match, directed by Peter Segal, is moving from Nov. 15, 2013, to Jan. 10, 2014.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David