Warner Bros. Sets Release Date For the Wachowskis' 'Jupiter Ascending'
The studio also moves "Grudge Match," starring Robert De Niro and Sylvester Stallone, from this November to next January.
Firming up its 2014 release schedule, Warner Bros. has set Jupiter Ascending, the new film from Andy and Lana Wachowski that stars Channing Tatum and Mila Kunis, for a July opening and has shifted Grudge Match, in which Robert De Niro and Sylvester Stallone play boxing rivals, from November of this year into January of next year.
The sci-fi Jupiter is now set for July 25, 2014. On that date, it will face off against Paramount’s Hercules, directed by Brett Ratner.
Match, directed by Peter Segal, is moving from Nov. 15, 2013, to Jan. 10, 2014.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack