Warner Bros., Sky Deutschland Extend Licensing Deal Through 2015
The new agreement includes WB titles such as "J. Edgar" and "The Dark Knight Rises."
COLOGNE, Germany - Warner Bros. International Television Distribution has extended its pay TV licensing deal with Germany's Sky Deutschland through 2015.
The new agreement gives Sky exclusive German pay TV and SVOD rights to WB titles, among them J. Edgar, The Dark Knight Rises, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close and such German-language hits as Men In The City 2 and Til Schweiger's Kokowaah.
The deal will cover all of Sky's platforms, including mobile services for smartphones and tablet computers. The deal comes after Sky decided not to extend a similar deal with Paramount Pictures.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR