Warner Bros. Ups Suzanne Fritz to Senior VP Domestic Publicity
The eight-year veteran of the company is working on the campaigns for "Dark Shadows" and "The Dark Knight Rises."
Suzanne Fritz has been promoted to senior vp domestic publicity at Warner Bros. Pictures.
Fritz, who joined Warners as a vp in 2004, is working on the publicity campaigns for the studio’s big summer tentpoles, Dark Shadows and The Dark Knight Rises, as well as Ben Affleck’s Argo and Baz Luhrmann’s adaptation of The Great Gatsby coming later in the year.
She will continue “to help create and execute the domestic publicity campaigns for a wide range of feature films,” according to the studio and will continue to report to executive vp Juli Goodwin.
Since joining the studio, Fritz is credited with spearheading the campaigns for some of the studio’s biggest movies involving heavy-hitter filmmakers. The list includes Christopher Nolan’s Inception and The Dark Knight, Martin Scorsese’s The Departed, Affleck’s The Town and Clint Eastwood’s Gran Torino.
In making the announcement, Warner’s worldwide marketing president Sue Kroll called Fritz “one of the film industry’s sharpest and most accomplished publicity executives.”
Fritz is a member of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. Before joining Warners, she was head of publicity at Revolution Studios. She also worked at Roland Emmerich and Dean Devlin’s Centropolis Entertainment and MGM.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR