Warner Bros. Unveils First 'Hangover 2' Trailer, 'Harry Potter' Footage at CinemaCon
Jeff Robinov, Ryan Reynolds and Todd Phillips participate in the final presentation from a studio at the convention.
LAS VEGAS -- Warner Bros. Motion Picture Group president Jeff Robinov -- who will inherit greenlight authority after studio president Alan Horn retires Friday -- made his first visit to the annual convention of theater owners on Thursday, promising that the studio will continue to make a diverse slate of films.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR