Warner Inks Nordic Package with NonStop
Scandinavian broadcaster picks up 50 films and series from WBITD.
COLOGNE, Germany - Warner Brothers International Television Distribution has signed a package deal with NonStop Television for Scandinavian rights to 50 features films and TV series from Warner's back catalogue.
The deal includes library titles such as The Exorcist, The Witches of Eastwick and The Goonies as well as small screen series, among them Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, Men in Trees and The Nine. Under the agreement, NonStop takes broadcast rights for the Warner package for all of Scandinavian for its Showtime and TNT7 channels.
The multi-year deal was announced today by NonStop CEO Ignas Scheynius and Warner Bros. International Television President Jeffrey R. Schlesinger. Warner already has a close relationship with NonStop. Earlier this year, Warner took over home entertainment distribution for the Scandi indie an agreement that will see the U.S. major handle the Scandinavian DVD/Blu-ray releases of such NonStop titles as Barney's Version, Let Me In and Danish drama Submarine.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR