Warner Music Boss Edgar Bronfman Jr. Fined $6.7 million
A French judge also handed down a suspended 15-month prison sentence, ruling that he manipulated stock prices as a senior executive at Vivendi Universal.
NEW YORK - A French court on Friday fined Warner Music Group chairman and CEO Edgar Bronfman Jr. 5 million euros ($6.7 million) and convicted him of “conveying false or misleading information” about Vivendi Universal when he was a top executive there.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR