Warner Music Quarterly Revenue Falls 14%
4:58 AM PST 2/8/2011 by Georg Szalai
Despite successes with Kid Rock and Bruno Mars releases, the company’s financials decline amid continued physical sales decreases, leading the stock to drop sharply.
NEW YORK – Warner Music Group on Tuesday reported a slighter higher fiscal first-quarter loss as revenue declined and the company took higher severance charges.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile