Warren Buffet Mocks Kim Kardashian
The billionaire called out the E! reality star for not doing much beyond "putting her name in the paper."
Warren Buffet isn't sure who Kim Kardashian is exactly.
When Time magazine asked the billionaire businessman and philanthropist what he thought of the reality star, he replied, "I’ve seen her name, but I wouldn’t be able to tell what she does but put her name in the paper."
Buffet may not care about Kim, but a California group called Courage Campaign does. They've launched a website at TaxKimK.com, which calls for Kardashian to pay her share in taxes.
The group claims: "Kim Kardashian made more than $12 million in 2010, but she only paid 1% more in taxes than a middle-class Californian. That's not OK."
As The Hollywood Reporter exclusively reported, the Kardashians made $65 million dollars in 2010. Kim also reportedly earned $1.5 million from People Magazine for her exclusive wedding photos. Then just 72 days after her fairytale wedding, Kardashian filed for divorce from husband Kris Humphries.
The Courage Campaign posted this video to YouTube, illustrating Kardashian's wealth:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR