Watch: Alec Baldwin Addresses Rumors He Is Heterosexual
Actor lampoons anti-gay rhetoric, New York ban on gay marriage, addresses Modern Family star's marriage proposal in video for Fight Back New York.
In a video promoting gay marriage equality that was released this summer, Modern Family's Jesse Tyler Ferguson said he'd like to wed Alec Baldwin.
Baldwin announced Wednesday that he's ready to walk down the aisle.
"A vast and malicious rumor campaign has emerged, alleging I can't marry Jesse because I'm not gay," the 30 Rock star says in a new PSA for Fight Back New York. A narrator points out: "Alec, you are straight." Responds Baldwin, "That's not the point."
"There is one reason, and one reason why I can't marry Jesse next year… the New York Senate," he continues. "A group of state senators who decided last December that gay new Yorkers to have the right to marry the man or woman they love. I'm going to do something about it… so should you. No one tells a New Yorker they can't marry Jesse Tyler Ferguson."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR