Watch Amy Winehouse's Final Music Video
Her duet with Tony Bennett, "Body and Soul," is released on what would have been her 28th birthday.
Amy Winehouse's final music video was released Wednesday, on what would have been her 28th birthday.
Proceeds from "Body and Soul," a duet with Tony Bennett, will benefit her Amy Winehouse Foundation, which her dad Mitch says will "support charitable activities in both the UK and abroad that provide help, support or care for young people, especially those who are in need by reason of ill health, disability, financial disadvantage or addiction."
Winehouse is in good spirits in the clip, which was taped at London's Abbey Road Studios in March. She was found dead in her London home last July.
Of their collaboration, Winehouse says, "Our singing together just blended perfectly. It couldn't have been better."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR