EXCLUSIVE: Watch Out, Celebrities! New List Reveals Top Places for Spotting Stars
6:00 AM PST 12/15/2010 by Paul Bond
JustSpotted.com has been tracking the geographical whereabouts of famous people for nearly two months via Twitter and other means.
Fans looking to run into a few celebrities would be wise to hang out at Los Angeles International Airport and the Grove, an outdoor mall adjacent to L.A.'s famed Farmers Market.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile