Watch 'Thor' Star Chris Hemsworth on Australia's 'Dancing With the Stars'
The actor, whose movie opens Friday, once competed on the reality show.
Chris Hemsworth, who hits theaters Friday as the title character in Thor, has a not-so-secret past that involves Dancing With the Stars.
The Australian native seemed to blush when Jay Leno asked him about his taking part in the Down Under version of DWTS on Monday night's The Tonight Show.
Asked if he was embarrassed, Hemsworth replied: "I wasn't much of a dancer. You know, down at the pubs with your mates and a few beers having a dance is a little different than the ballroom. It doesn't really translate."
Leno then showed a clip of one of Hemsworth's performance.
Hemsworth got his big break on an Australian soap. He also appeared in J.J. Abrams' Star Trek as Capt. Kirk's (Chris Pine) father and has signed on to star in a Red Dawn remake as well as Joss Whedon's The Avengers, in which he reprises the role as Thor. The latter went into production last week in New Mexico.
Thor, from Marvel Studios, was directed by Kenneth Branagh and also stars Anthony Hopkins, Natalie Portman, Rene Russo, Tom Hiddleston and Jeremy Renner.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR