WB's Chris Bonney To Join Cineflix Media
The Warner Bros. International TV Production exec will join the Canadian producer in February 2012 after holding down a senior sales & acquisitions post at the U.S. studio.
TORONTO - Warner Bros. International TV Production exec Chris Bonney is headed to Cineflix Media to help the Canadian-based producer maximize rights exploitation worldwide.
Bonney will join Montreal-based Cineflix as CEO Rights in February 2012 after departing his current job as senior vp of sales and acquisitions at Warner Bros.’ international TV production arm.
“While it was a tough decision to leave a great situation and some highly valued colleagues at Warner Bros., I’m really excited to be joining the hugely talented Cineflix team to help build on its success and take it to the next level,” Bonney said in a statement.
Cineflix is best known for its American Pickers and other reality shows, and has recently diversified into scripted programming.
Before joining Warner Bros., Bonney was managing director of Outright Distribution, where he oversaw its scripted programming distribution.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Underage Boy
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park