WB's Chris Bonney To Join Cineflix Media
The Warner Bros. International TV Production exec will join the Canadian producer in February 2012 after holding down a senior sales & acquisitions post at the U.S. studio.
TORONTO - Warner Bros. International TV Production exec Chris Bonney is headed to Cineflix Media to help the Canadian-based producer maximize rights exploitation worldwide.
Bonney will join Montreal-based Cineflix as CEO Rights in February 2012 after departing his current job as senior vp of sales and acquisitions at Warner Bros.’ international TV production arm.
“While it was a tough decision to leave a great situation and some highly valued colleagues at Warner Bros., I’m really excited to be joining the hugely talented Cineflix team to help build on its success and take it to the next level,” Bonney said in a statement.
Cineflix is best known for its American Pickers and other reality shows, and has recently diversified into scripted programming.
Before joining Warner Bros., Bonney was managing director of Outright Distribution, where he oversaw its scripted programming distribution.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR