'We the People With Gloria Allred' Renewed for Second and Third Seasons
The daily one-hour courtroom series has been picked up by Entertainment Studios, even though it will not be renewed on the NBC TV station group.
We the People With Gloria Allred has been renewed for a second and third season, producer and distributor Entertainment Studios said Thursday, even though it is not being renewed for a second season on the NBC-owned TV stations.
Entertainment Studios chairman and CEO Byron Allen said it already has found stations to replace NBC in all the major markets. The show also will begin to air soon on one of Entertainment Studios HD networks, which are carried by Verizon FiOS and elsewhere.
PHOTOS: Crazy Cases! 18 of Hollywood's Outrageous Entertainment Lawsuits
“Viewers are drawn to Gloria because they know she will be fearless, informative and entertaining,” said Allen.
The daily one-hour courtroom series featuring the well-known and outspoken Los Angeles attorney is cleared to air in 85 percent of the U.S. Stations groups carrying the show include Sinclair, Newport, Tribune, Titan, Gannett, Roberts, Journal, Lin, Media General, Weigel, Nexstar, Barrington, Local TV, Bonten Media, New Age Media, Pappas, Meredith and Comcorp.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR