Weezer Tapes 'Hard Times' Cameo
L.A. band will be featured in performance on MTV teen comedy's second season airing next summer.
Considering that Weezer named their latest album Hurley after a character from Lost and set one of their early videos -- for the 1994 hit "Buddy Holly" -- in Happy Days' Al's Diner, it should come as little surprise that the band likes to tune in to primetime. Now comes word from MTV News that the band was on a Hollywood soundstage earlier this week to film a cameo appearance for the second season of MTV's single-camera comedy The Hard Times of RJ Berger. The TV gig, however, didn't require much in the way of acting.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile
From our partners
- Chrissie Hynde: Don't Get Me Wrong: I Won't Stand For Cruelty to Geese
- Joe Satran: Who's Winning The 'Game Of Thrones'?
- Jessica Simpson Squeezes Her Baby Bump Into Spandex