Weinstein Co.'s Andrew Kramer Jumps to Lionsgate
The veteran film executive will join the indie studio in April after his contract expires.
Weinstein Co. exec Andrew Kramer will join Lionsgate as COO of international distribution.
Kramer, who is president of business and legal affairs and general counsel at The Weinstein Co., will bolster Lionsgate’s international theatrical business in the wake of its Summit Entertainment acquisition.
The hire was unveiled Monday by Lionsgate motion picture group co-chairs Patrick Wachsberger and Rob Friedman.
Kramer will jump on board Lionsgate in April after his current contract at The Weinstein Co. expires.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ian Somerhalder Is Definitely the Hottest Paper Boy at LAX Airport!
- Katie Couric Flexes Her Muscles & She's Buffer Than You'd Imagine!
- Ariana Grande to Debut New Single 'Problem' at Radio Disney Music Awards! (Exclusive)
- Jason Derulo Rips Off His Shirt After Jordin Sparks Joins Him for Passionate Duet 'Vertigo'! (Video)