Weinstein Co.'s Andrew Kramer Jumps to Lionsgate
The veteran film executive will join the indie studio in April after his contract expires.
Weinstein Co. exec Andrew Kramer will join Lionsgate as COO of international distribution.
Kramer, who is president of business and legal affairs and general counsel at The Weinstein Co., will bolster Lionsgate’s international theatrical business in the wake of its Summit Entertainment acquisition.
The hire was unveiled Monday by Lionsgate motion picture group co-chairs Patrick Wachsberger and Rob Friedman.
Kramer will jump on board Lionsgate in April after his current contract at The Weinstein Co. expires.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR