Weinstein Company to Offer SAG-AFTRA Voters Free Tickets to Nominated Films
The studio partnered with online ticket seller Fandango to provide voters with two free tickets.
SAG-AFTRA voters will be eligible for free movie tickets to see any SAG Award-nominated Weinstein Co. title playing in theaters, the studio said on Wednesday.
The Weinstein Co. partnered with online ticket seller Fandango to provide voters with two free tickets, paid for by the studio.
“We’re thrilled to be working alongside Fandango on this unprecedented offer to SAG-AFTRA members," said Stephen Bruno, TWC president of marketing, in a statement. "This is an incredible opportunity to give them the best possible chance to see our nominated pictures on the big screen, whose individual and ensemble performances we’re so proud of."
Nominees for the Screen Actors Guild awards are set to be unveiled on Dec. 11 by Sasha Alexander and Clark Gregg on TNT. After the announcement, SAG-AFTRA voters will be granted online access to Fandango Rewards to claim tickets.
Weinstein Company titles currently in theaters include Philomena, starring Judi Dench and Steve Coogan, and Lee Daniels' The Butler, featuring Forest Whitaker and Oprah Winfrey.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR