Weinstein Company to Offer SAG-AFTRA Voters Free Tickets to Nominated Films
The studio partnered with online ticket seller Fandango to provide voters with two free tickets.
SAG-AFTRA voters will be eligible for free movie tickets to see any SAG Award-nominated Weinstein Co. title playing in theaters, the studio said on Wednesday.
The Weinstein Co. partnered with online ticket seller Fandango to provide voters with two free tickets, paid for by the studio.
“We’re thrilled to be working alongside Fandango on this unprecedented offer to SAG-AFTRA members," said Stephen Bruno, TWC president of marketing, in a statement. "This is an incredible opportunity to give them the best possible chance to see our nominated pictures on the big screen, whose individual and ensemble performances we’re so proud of."
Nominees for the Screen Actors Guild awards are set to be unveiled on Dec. 11 by Sasha Alexander and Clark Gregg on TNT. After the announcement, SAG-AFTRA voters will be granted online access to Fandango Rewards to claim tickets.
Weinstein Company titles currently in theaters include Philomena, starring Judi Dench and Steve Coogan, and Lee Daniels' The Butler, featuring Forest Whitaker and Oprah Winfrey.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'