Weinstein May Re-Edit 'King’s Speech' for PG-13 Rating
11:23 PM PST 1/25/2011 by Kimberly Nordyke
In the wake of the film's 12 Oscar nominations, its distributor is looking for ways to broaden its appeal.
Moviegoers planning to see The King's Speech sometime after the Oscars might see a different version than what has already been released.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile