Weinstein Co. Taps Patrick Reardon Senior VP Television
He'll oversee reality programming and report to Meryl Poster in New York.
The Weinstein Co. is bulking up its television unit, tapping Patrick Reardon senior vp.
Reporting to Weinstein Co. president of television Meryl Poster in New York, Reardon will help execute reality programming and forthcoming projects for the company.
"TWC produces and distributes some of the best entertainment in film and television today and I could not be more excited to join the team," Reardon said. “It’s an honor to work alongside the likes of Harvey Weinstein and Meryl Poster. I look forward to contributing to the growth of the company’s already outstanding television department.”
Reardon has more than 10 years experience in the unscripted arena, having served as an editor, producer and development executive. During his two years as vp development and current series at Original Media, he launched series including Comic Book Men, Inkmaster and Mudcats, in addition to serving as an EP on The Rachel Zoe Project, NY Ink and Storm Chasers.
“I am truly thrilled to have Patrick Reardon on board with the incredible team I’ve been slowly gathering at TWC for the past two and a half years. His will be an integral part of this group and help to make it as stellar as the one I led at Miramax so many years ago,” Poster said.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR