U.S. Deal Closes for Meryl Streep Pic 'The Iron Lady' (Cannes Exclusive)
2:14 AM PDT 5/13/2011 by Pamela McClintock, Scott Roxborough
UPDATED: The Weinstein Co. and Ron Burkle's Yucaipa pay almost $7 million, and are planning a major awards campaign for the Margaret Thatcher biopic.
CANNES -- Will The Iron Lady be the next King’s Speech?
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile