John Pascarella Upped to Co-EP of 'Maury'
The TV veteran joined the daytime talk show in 2002, most recently serving as supervising producer.
John Pascarella has been named co-executive producer of NBCUniversal Domestic TV Distribution’s daytime talk show Maury.
The TV veteran has been with the syndicated show since 2002, most recently serving as supervising producer. In his new role, Pascarella will continue to supervise the creative and administrative aspects of the day-to-day production, reporting to executive producer Paul Faulhaber.
"John’s raw enthusiasm, coupled with his extensive knowledge of trends and pop culture has made him a tremendous asset to us,” Faulhaber said. “John is an incredible talent and a good friend, and I am excited to have him alongside me as co-executive producer as we take on our 15th season.”
Before joining Maury, Pascarella spent six seasons at Sally Jessy Raphael, where he was a producer from 1996-2002. He also was a key contributor on several pilots, including Fergie, a daytime talk show featuring The Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson.
Maury's 15th season debuts Sept. 17. The show, which tapes at the Stamford Media Center in Stamford, Conn., was recently sold to broadcast stations through 2016.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR