'We're The Millers' Trailer: Jennifer Aniston Smuggles Drugs (Video)
Jason Sudeikis, Emma Roberts and Ed Helms also star in the comedy about a man who hires three people to pose as his family to help him sneak weed into the U.S.
We’re the Millers centers on a family, but it’s not one to see with the kids.
Drugs, stripping and a swinging couple are among the not-so-family-friendly elements in the comedy’s first trailer.
The move stars Saturday Night Live’s Jason Sudeikis as a small-time drug dealer who is paid $100,000 to smuggle marijuana across the Mexican border. Reasoning a family in an RV would get through with less scrutiny, he enlists a stripper (Jennifer Aniston) to pretend to be his wife and hires two youngsters (Will Poulter and Emma Roberts) to play his children.
Things don’t go exactly as planned, as it turns out there is far more marijuana than anticipated – and it's actually owned by a vengeful drug lord.
Watch for great bits from Nick Offerman and Ken Marino the trailer -- as well as a few racy scenes with Aniston.
New Line Cinema’s film comes from writer-director Rawson Marshall Thurber (Dodgeball) and hits theaters Aug. 9.
Watch the trailer below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR