Wes Anderson's 'Grand Budapest Hotel' to Hit Theaters in Spring
The specialty film's ensemble cast includes Saoirse Ronan, Ralph Fiennes and Edward Norton.
Fox Searchlight has set a March 7 release date for Wes Anderson's The Grand Budapest Hotel.
From a story by Anderson and Hugo Guinness, the film's ensemble cast includes Saoirse Ronan, Ralph Fiennes, Edward Norton, Jason Schwartzman and Tilda Swinton. Tom Wilkinson, Owen Wilson and Tony Revolori also star.
Grand Budapest Hotel recounts the adventures of Gustave H, the legendary concierge at a famous European hotel, and Zero Moustafa, the lobby boy who becomes his trusted friend. The film, set between World War I and World War II, involves the theft of a priceless Renaissance painting and the battle for an enormous family fortune.
Producers are Anderson, Scott Rudin, Steven M. Rales and Jeremy Dawson.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR