Wes Anderson's 'Grand Budapest Hotel' to Hit Theaters in Spring
The specialty film's ensemble cast includes Saoirse Ronan, Ralph Fiennes and Edward Norton.
Fox Searchlight has set a March 7 release date for Wes Anderson's The Grand Budapest Hotel.
From a story by Anderson and Hugo Guinness, the film's ensemble cast includes Saoirse Ronan, Ralph Fiennes, Edward Norton, Jason Schwartzman and Tilda Swinton. Tom Wilkinson, Owen Wilson and Tony Revolori also star.
Grand Budapest Hotel recounts the adventures of Gustave H, the legendary concierge at a famous European hotel, and Zero Moustafa, the lobby boy who becomes his trusted friend. The film, set between World War I and World War II, involves the theft of a priceless Renaissance painting and the battle for an enormous family fortune.
Producers are Anderson, Scott Rudin, Steven M. Rales and Jeremy Dawson.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Third Person' Trailer Shows Mila Kunis, Olivia Wilde, Liam Neeson Feeling Everything
- AMC's Hit Reality Show 'Small Town Security' Is Back For Season 3
- Bride Gives Groom 'Ghostbusters' Cake, Proves That She's A Keeper
- Ted Neeley, Original 'Jesus Christ Superstar,' Hopes Pope Francis Will Come To The Musical