Wesley Snipes Released From Prison
The "Blade" trilogy actor will be confined to his home until July 19.
The Blade trilogy actor had been sentenced to three years in prison on tax evasion charges, he was ordered to serve jail time in Pennsylvania in 2010.
Snipes, 50, will be under house arrest until July 19, a Bureau of Corrections spokesperson told the AP.
In January, VMI Worldwide picked up the global rights to Gallowwalkers, a fantasy horror film that is Snipes first since 2010's Game of Death.
- Power of Pitbull: 'Timber' Rapper Reveals Plan to Become Next Billion-Dollar Brand
- After Oscar, What Happens to Lupita Nyong'o?
- 'The Walking Dead' Finale: Complete Coverage
- Chelsea Handler to End E! Show, Manager Says (Exclusive)
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR