Wesley Snipes Released From Prison
The "Blade" trilogy actor will be confined to his home until July 19.
The Blade trilogy actor had been sentenced to three years in prison on tax evasion charges, he was ordered to serve jail time in Pennsylvania in 2010.
Snipes, 50, will be under house arrest until July 19, a Bureau of Corrections spokesperson told the AP.
In January, VMI Worldwide picked up the global rights to Gallowwalkers, a fantasy horror film that is Snipes first since 2010's Game of Death.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Jem & the Holograms' Leading Cast Revealed: Aubrey Peeples, Stefanie Scott, & More!
- Novak Djokovic Expecting First Child with Fiancee Jelena Ristic!
- Suki Waterhouse Gets Leggy at the Burberry Shanghai Launch with Cara Delevingne
- Isabel Lucas is Picture Perfect with Jim Sturgess at Tribeca Film Fest!