Wesley Snipes Released From Prison
The "Blade" trilogy actor will be confined to his home until July 19.
The Blade trilogy actor had been sentenced to three years in prison on tax evasion charges, he was ordered to serve jail time in Pennsylvania in 2010.
Snipes, 50, will be under house arrest until July 19, a Bureau of Corrections spokesperson told the AP.
In January, VMI Worldwide picked up the global rights to Gallowwalkers, a fantasy horror film that is Snipes first since 2010's Game of Death.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Elisabeth Moss Jokes About Once Being Harassed By Stylist to Wear a Sexy Jumpsuit!
- Emma Roberts Wants to See More 'True Detective'!
- Aaron Paul 'Can't Wait' to Have Kids with Lauren Parsekian, Hopes They're Mini Versions of His Wife!
- Milo Ventimiglia & His 'Visitors' Cast Are Excited to Start Filming!