'Wettest County' Headed for the U.S. (Cannes)
5:40 AM PDT 5/14/2011 by Pamela McClintock
Bidding is heating up for the Shia LaBeouf and Tom Hardy prohibition-era pic.
CANNES -- At least three U.S. buyers -- CBS Films, FilmDistrict and Relativity Media -- continue to pursue John Hillcoat’s prohibition-era pic The Wettest County in the World, hoping to secure U.S. distribution rights.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile