WEtv, Wedding Central Join Reality Rocks Expo
WEtv and Wedding Central have joined Reality Rocks Expo, managing director Amy Freeman announced Tuesday.
The two networks join other soon-to-be-announced channels in bringing their series, talent and judges to meet with reality television fans at the Los Angeles Convention Center on April 9-10, 2011.
"Hearing real stories from real people is what makes reality TV so popular with viewers," said Theresa Patiri, vp of original productions, WEtv and Wedding Central. "As a network, we couldn't be happier that there's finally a forum for the fans of our shows to hear from our stars and get the chance to interact with them. Reality Rocks is all about the fans and celebrating them for making reality TV such a success."
WEtv and Wedding Central have produced reality shows such as The Locator, Raising Sextuplets, Bridezillas, My Fair Wedding With David Tutera and Amazing Wedding Cakes.
Reality Rocks is a production of Prometheus Global Media, which owns The Hollywood Reporter, along with other media publications.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack