WGA Sends Studio Deal to Members
The ratification vote will take place in April, before the existing contract's May 1 expiration.
The WGA deal reached last weekend now moves to the membership for a ratification vote, the guild announced Friday. Specifically, the WGA West board and WGA East council voted unanimously to send the tentative deal out to the guilds’ combined membership.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR