WGA West Members Pass Constitutional Amendments
The amendments update the guild’s voting procedures.
Members of the WGA West overwhelmingly passed amendments to the union’s constitution and bylaws, the union said in an email to members Wednesday. The amendments are of a technical nature, with the most significant being rescheduling the organization’s annual meeting from September to April.
The other amendments allow for online voting and require each guild member to supply an email address, and create a three-member election committee.
The amendments each passed by about 1,000 votes in favor to fewer than 40 against.
Email: jhandel99 at gmail dot com
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer Addresses Sexual Abuse Allegations: They Are 'Outrageous' & 'Completely False'
- Elizabeth Banks Attends Screening for 'Walk of Shame', Wears Two Dresses!
- 'Jem & the Holograms' Leading Cast Revealed: Aubrey Peeples, Stefanie Scott, & More!
- Novak Djokovic Expecting First Child with Fiancee Jelena Ristic!