WGA West Members Pass Constitutional Amendments
The amendments update the guild’s voting procedures.
Members of the WGA West overwhelmingly passed amendments to the union’s constitution and bylaws, the union said in an email to members Wednesday. The amendments are of a technical nature, with the most significant being rescheduling the organization’s annual meeting from September to April.
The other amendments allow for online voting and require each guild member to supply an email address, and create a three-member election committee.
The amendments each passed by about 1,000 votes in favor to fewer than 40 against.
Email: jhandel99 at gmail dot com
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR