What Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Look for in a Nanny
Applicants must speak at least two languages and have college degrees, among other requirements.
Taking care of one of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's kids is not a job for dummies. The stars require their nannies to be fluent in at least two languages (including the language of their adopted children's homeland), have a bachelor's degree and agree to extensive travel between Los Angeles, New Orleans, France and various movie sets.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR