What Doesn't Kill Us Makes Us Bitter
6:00 AM PDT 10/30/2012 by Andy Lewis
A collection of Chuck Lorre's vanity cards tells a life story in 1-second increments.
Vanity Cards, the production company logos that flash at the end of a TV show, were a throw-away item until Chuck Lorre got one with Dharma & Greg in 1997 and turned them into an art form with his musings on life.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR