What to Expect From Kendra and Anderson This Fall? Booty Shaking!
E! reality star Kendra Wilkinson and CNN's Anderson Cooper tell Canadian ad buyers they'll shake it this fall.
TORONTO -- Cue KC and the Sunshine Band: E! reality star Kendra Wilkinson and CNN’s Anderson Cooper promise to shake their booty this Fall.
Asked on stage Thursday in Toronto at CTV’s Upfront presentation what viewers can expect during the fourth season of Kendra, Wilkinson announced: “I promise you one thing: you'll see me, and a lot of parenting, a lot of being a wife and a mother, and a whole lot more booty-shaking. Woo!"
Canadian ad buyers weren’t the only ones left flustered by the Kendra star.
CNN’s Cooper, who took to the Sony Centre stage a few moments later to pitch his daytime talker Anderson coming to CTV this Fall, insisted Wilkinson stole his lines, “because if there is one term to describe 'Anderson,' it's 'booty-shaking.”
“So there's going to be two booty-shaking shows on, but you're going to have to pick and choose,” he told Canadian ad buyers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR