What Really Happens at a White House Screening
On Jan. 13, Red Tails director Anthony Hemingway joined his cast, producers George Lucas and Rick McCallum and 15 surviving members of World War II's Tuskegee Airmen for a screening of the film with President Obama at the White House. Hemingway gives THR's Andy Lewis a detailed description of a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Mary Louise Lee, First Lady Of Denver, Will Audition For 'America's Got Talent'
- Rapper The Game Donates $17,000 To Slain 7-Year-Old Boy's Family
- Santa Checks In From Melting North Pole, Says Christmas May Be Canceled (VIDEO)
- This Tribute To Late Teen YouTube Star Zach Sobiech Is Guaranteed To Make You Cry