'What Just Happened' sets release
Comedy starring Robert De Niro bows Oct. 3
Magnolia Pictures has set Oct. 3 as the release date for "What Just Happened," Barry Levinson's Hollywood-set comedy, starring Robert De Niro.
Former New Line exec Russell Schwartz will oversee the film's marketing and distribution.
Produced by 2929 Productions, "What" debuted in January at the Sundance Film Festival and also was featured as the closing night film at Festival de Cannes in May.
While other distributors shied away from acquiring the film, 2929 Productions' sister company Magnolia picked up distribution rights.
"What" was produced by 2929 Productions and Art Linson, with De Niro and Jane Rosenthal's Tribeca Productions.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game