What Peter Guber Brings to the L.A. Dodgers
Could it be Yankees West? Friends say the former Sony head adds Hollywood flash, baseball smarts and marketing savvy to the team's new ownership group.
Compared to the Lakers, the Los Angeles Dodgers haven't cultivated much of a relationship with Hollywood. But that could change thanks to the inclusion of Laker great Magic Johnson and former Sony Pictures head Peter Guber among the new owners of the storied baseball franchise.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR