What Rupert Murdoch's Split Is Hiding
6:00 AM PDT 7/10/2012 by Georg Szalai, Eriq Gardner
In News Corp.'s division of entertainment and publishing, the "good" and "bad" news may not be so clear as it now seems.
After Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. announced June 28 that it will split its entertainment and publishing assets into two companies, some observers joked that they should be called "Good News" and "Bad News."
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR