What to Watch for as the Campaigns Unfold
In a particularly confusing year, why the usual signposts from now until early January might not point to Oscar.
The Oscars are up for grabs. That wasn't the case at this point last season. By then, The King's Speech had wowed them in Telluride and Toronto, and The Social Network had hit theaters to critical hosannas. So what are the signs suggesting which way the winds are blowing this year?
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Episodes' Renewed: Showtime Picks Up Season 4
- This DIY Cover Of TLC's 'Waterfalls' Will Change The Way You Look At A Typewriter
- Tinley Park Wants Nothing To Do With MTV's '16 And Pregnant' Though One Of Its Stars Lives There
- Queen Latifah Opens Up About Heartbreak, Alcohol And Using Faith To Grow A Positive Self–Image