What Will Show at Telluride
Guessing what films will go to Colorado, and their awards-season implications, begins now.
The annual speculation over what films will vault to the front of the awards-season race always begins with speculation over what's going to be shown at the Telluride Film Festival during Labor Day weekend. Whether Telluride directors Tom Luddy, Gary Meyer and Julie Huntsinger court this status or not, their track record of unveiling such films as Brokeback Mountain, Slumdog Millionaire, The King's Speech and, last year, The Descendants and the North American premiere of The Artist is such that industry scrutiny is unavoidable and now a vital part of the awards game.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR