When will Mel Gibson give his deposition?
He could be back in Los Angeles this weekend
Sources connected with Oksana Grigorieva have told TMZ that Gibson is going "to great lengths" to avoid his deposition before the L.A. County District Attorney decides whether to prosecute him for domestic violence.
According to TMZ, people close to her said they scheduled the deposition more than two weeks ago -- only to be told last week that Gibson was going out of the country on a fishing trip.
But other sources told TMZ that Gibson is not avoiding the district attorney. "They say Mel is coming back to L.A. this weekend and the deposition should take place in a week or so...long before the D.A. makes a decision," the Web site reported.
Meanwhile, RadarOnline.com reported some more details on what happened the day after Oksana Grigorieva walked out on Gibson.
The site said he drove over to her house, "kicked open the door, and pushed his ex-lover, she claims."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR