'White Collar' Star Joins Steven Soderbergh's 'Magic Mike'
Matt Bomer has been cast opposite Channing Tatum, Alex Pettyfer and Matthew McConaughey in the film, set in the world of male strippers.
Steven Soderbergh's Magic Mike keeps getting better looking.
Matt Bomer, the star of USA's White Collar, is the latest actor to join the sexy production, which is set in the world of male strippers and is based on Channing Tatum's experiences when he was 19.
Tatum leads the cast, which includes Alex Pettyfer and Matthew McConaughey. The story centers on a stripper (Tatum) who takes another (Pettyfer) under his wing.
Bomer is playing a stripper that is part of the troupe.
Tatum, Nick Wechsler, Gregory Jacobs and Reid Carolin are producing. Carolin also wrote the script.
Bomer, repped by CAA and Anonymous Content, appears on the big-screen in Andrew Niccol's sci-fi thriller In Time, which New Regency and Fox open Oct. 28.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR