Whitney Houston's Daughter Released From Hospital (Report)
Bobbi Kristina Brown was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on Sunday morning in the wake of her mother's death.
Whitney Houston’s daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, has been released from the hospital, ABC News reports.
On Sunday morning, paramedics arrived at the Beverly Hilton hotel, where Houston died Saturday, to take Brown to the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. Although the reason for the emergecy hospital visit has not yet been revealed, ABC reported that Brown had suffered stress and anxiety following her mother's death.
Brown, 18, is the only daughter of Houston and her ex-husband Bobby Brown. According to ABC News, Brown is now out of the hospital and her father was flying to L.A. to be by her side.
Houston died on Saturday at the age of 48. Paramedics were called to the Beverly Hilton where Houston was staying, but the singer could not be revived. An autopsy has since been completed; the results, however, will be deferred pending a toxicology report, TMZ reported.
The R&B singer and six-time Grammy winner was due to make an appearance at Clive Davis's pre-Grammys gala on Saturday night at the Hilton. She had performed on Thursday at an R&B appreciation event.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR