Whitney Houston's Autopsy Completed
Results were not released. The singer was pronounced dead Saturday after being found at the Beverly Hilton.
One day after the announcement of her sudden death, the autopsy of Whitney Houston has been completed.
However, the results will be deferred pending a toxicology report, TMZ reports.
Officially, a coroner's spokesperson said the results are on a security hold.
Houston was pronounced dead at the Beverly Hilton on Saturday.
Police officials said they received a call at 3:23 p.m. Saturday saying that someone was unconscious at the Hilton. Emergency crews summoned to the scene tried to resuscitate the singer in her room on the fourth floor. Houston was pronounced dead at 3:55 p.m. She was 48.
Beverly Hills Police Lt. Mark Rosen said that there were "no obvious signs of criminal intent" and that the cause of death was being investigated.
The R&B singer and six-time Grammy winner was due to make an appearance at Clive Davis's Grammy eve gala on Saturday night at the Hilton. She was spotted in the hotel on Thursday morning, when she was overheard chastising an assistant.
Houston's daughter with ex-husband Bobby Brown, Bobbi Kristina, was also taken to the hospital Sunday.
Police confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter that Brown was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center around 10:28 a.m. Sunday. The reason for the emergency trip to the hospital was unknown.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)