Whitney Houston's Daughter Taken to Hospital by Ambulance
One day after her mother's death, Bobbi Kristina Brown was rushed from the Beverly Hilton hotel to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
Whitney Houston’s daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, was taken to a hospital on Sunday morning. Paramedics arrived at the Beverly Hilton hotel – the same establishment where Houston died on Saturday – and took Brown to a nearby hospital.
Police confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter that Brown was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center around 10:28 a.m. Sunday morning. The reason for the emergency trip to the hospital has not yet been revealed.
Brown is the daughter of the late Grammy winning singer and her ex-husband, Bobby Brown. The couple was married for 15 years.
Houston died on Saturday at the age of 48. Paramedics were called to the Beverly Hilton where Houston was staying on Saturday, but the singer could not be resuscitated. An autopsy is planned for Sunday.
The R&B singer and six-time Grammy winner was due to make an appearance at Clive Davis's Grammy eve gala on Saturday night at the Hilton. She had performed on Thursday at an R&B appreciation event.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR